Refuse & Recycling
Recycling Requirements & Restrictions
Effective January 5, 2015 the City implemented the single stream recycling program. This new program is beneficial to our community both financially and environmentally. Together we can reduce trash hauling costs and increase recycling tonnages for our City.
Single Stream Recycling Details & Information
Special Items requiring a fee such as televisions, freon containing items, tires, etc.
The City of Westfield’s Bulk Pickup Program runs March thru November. This program is for pickup of large items only and pickups will be by appointment only. Please call the Public Works office to schedule your appointment.
- Only FIVE ITEMS per scheduled appointment
- Only the FIVE ITEMS on list will be picked up
- Place items out the night before scheduled date or before 7:00 a.m. on your scheduled pickup date
- Stickers are to be placed on the items intended for pickup
- Bagged trash of any kind
- Construction & demolition materials
- Scrap wood, pressure treated wood, wood fencing, hazardous waste, batteries, paints, oil, gas, or liquids of any kind