Do I need a Tag Sale Permit to have a Tag Sale?
Yes, you must obtain a Tag Sale Permit from the City Clerk’s Office to have a Tag Sale. Westfield residents can have two per year and each tag sale permit is good for up to three consecutive days. Permits must be posted at the tag sale. Any signs for advertisement must be free standing (not on the trees or poles) and must be taken down within 24 hours, of the last day of the tag sale. Please note there are no rain dates or refunds.

Tag Sale Permits are $10.00 each and can be ordered at anytime through one of two ways:

1. In Person by coming into City Hall at 59 Court Street, City Clerk’s Office, 2nd floor, and requesting it in person.

2. Online by using our online payment center. (Click the "Pay Online" box, located on the bottom left side of the home screen, and proceed to the City Clerk's Online Payment Center)
City Clerks Online Payment Center

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a certified copy of a birth, marriage, or death certificate?
2. How do I file for a marriage license?
3. Do I need a Tag Sale Permit to have a Tag Sale?
4. How to I obtain a Burial Permit?
5. How can I obtain a Fishing & Wildlife license?