Show All Answers
1. In Person by coming into City Hall at 59 Court Street, City Clerk’s Office, 2nd floor, and requesting it in person.
2. By mail by sending a request to
City Clerk's Office59 Court StreetWestfield, MA 01085.
Please include in the request the name, the date of the birth, death, or marriage; and also send a self-addressed stamped envelope where you would like the certificate sent back to. The fee is $10.00 per copy, please make check payable to the City of Westfield for the appropriate amount.
3. Online by using our online payment center.
City Clerks Online Payment Center
1. In Person by coming into City Hall at 59 Court Street, City Clerk’s Office, 2nd floor.
2. Online by using our online payment center. We will be notified via email as soon as payment is made and will release the permit the same day. For more information: City Clerks Online Payment Center