- Online Payments
Please choose from the list below which bills you would like view and pay.
Important Information Regarding Online Bill Payments
- Payments can be made using an e-check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit card and Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card.
- When paying by e-check, you must have your checking account number and routing number. Both of these numbers are located on the bottom of your checks. Your routing number can also be found on your bank's website or by contacting your bank directly.
- Additional fees will apply when processing payments. The fee for payment by e-check is only $0.50. The fees for debit and credit card transactions vary. For details, please see our fee schedule. The City of Westfield does not collect any fees that are charged during online transactions.
- Payments must be made in full. No partial payments are accepted.
- Past due bills must be paid in full before paying current bills.
- Users will no longer receive a pop-up window after completing transactions. If you wish to print a confirmation of the payment, you may print the current page after the transaction is done.
- You may void payments made the same day by calling UniBank toll-free at (877) 227-1157, Monday - Friday from 8AM - 5PM EST. Press 1 at the prompt.
- After a payment has processed, you must email or call the Collectors Department at (413) 572-6229. Refunds may take up to three weeks to process.
- Motor Vehicle Excise taxes reported to the Registry of Motor Vehicles paid by credit card will be released at the RMV in no fewer than 3 business days. Debit cards will convert to electronic check (ACH) and all electronic checks (ACH) will be released at the RMV in no fewer than 6 business days.
- Please note the following street abbreviations to be used when searching by address:
- Street: St
- Road: Rd
- Avenue: Av
- Lane: La
- Terrace: Te
- Boulevard: Bd
- Circle: Cl
- Drive: Dr
- Way: Wy
- Questions: Contact the Collector’s Office by email or by phone (413) 572-6229.