File a Claim

To submit a claim form with the City of Westfield, either fill out a paper claim form and submit it to the Mayor's Office, second floor of City Hall, Westfield, MA, or fill out and submit the electronic claim form.

Paper Claim Form
Electronic Claim Form (requires you have or create a website login account)